lunedì 21 marzo 2016

scrivOrtigia di primavera: #cometiscrivo


Alla festa di primavera di piazza dei Mergulensi, sempre nuovi amici incuriositi dall'idea e dal progetto.
Intanto anche da lontano arrivano dei contributi. Da Melbourne, Australia:

#‎scrivortigia‬
‪#‎cometiscrivo‬ ‪#‎melbourneortigia‬

I am writing to you. Hello you. Welcome to Autumn / Spring. Sun water, movement, what more is needed. Maybe a singing bird. Delightful. (Giuseppe)


I'm on the Yarra the day they bless the water. Yarra me, yarra you. Yarra river winding through. In Melbourne, I thought of you. (Silvana)

I remember your birthday tspring with fondness. We lay on the grass, lazy smiles on our faces as the warm sun beat down. In that moment I was happy, everything was in its place. Amid the chaos, I remember you. (Isabella)

Scrivo di me o di relazioni tra cose. Qualsiasi cosa che scrivo mi lascia e mi sento più leggera. (Marcella)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento